Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Wonderful Thing About Sharpies

is Sharpies are wonderful things!
I have to admit...
I love Sharpies!
Especially now that they come
in so many different colors and tip sizes.
It's surprising all of the things
that can be done with a Sharpie!
Flickr has many differentgroups devoted to the Sharpie!
You also must check out


photo from sharpie.com

Here are a couple more Sharpie themed blog posts
that you should check out:
I would love to be able to draw tattoos
like Cathe of Just Something I Made!
Talk about being the life of the party. How fun!
I've had these graffiti shoes by Ashley of Lil Blue Boo
on my to-do list for quite a while.
Maybe I will get to them by the time
the kids start school in the fall.
But, are they too cool for school?;) I love them!

No comments: