Friday, January 30, 2015

Doctor Who

My two oldest are BIG fans, so I had to make a TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space) pendant to add to my Etsy shop!

Don't Blink Doctor Who TARDIS Fine Silver Pendant with Sterling Silver Chain

emelinepurcell.etsy.com | Don't Blink Doctor Who TARDIS Fine Silver Pendant with Sterling Silver Chain   emelinepurcell.etsy.com | Don't Blink Doctor Who TARDIS Fine Silver Pendant with Sterling Silver Chain   emelinepurcell.etsy.com | Don't Blink Doctor Who TARDIS Fine Silver Pendant with Sterling Silver Chain

The back is hand stamped with "Don't Blink":)

It was funny, I took my kids to see the movie Paddington, and they got so excited when they noticed that one of the characters was the newest Doctor!  They are super fans or, should I say, Whovians!

Oh, and since it's almost Valentine's Day, I found a couple free printable valentines for you too!




No comments: